Thursday, April 18, 2013

Colors of the Wind

Day 4 of my septoplasty surgery recovery: I still feel quite miserable, even though my nose ain't swollen anymore. My muscles hurt from spending so much time lying on my bed, chewing is still a lot awkward and the bleeding hasn't ceased yet, not to mention that today is a beautiful day and my eyes can't even handle so much light. Sadly I still don't feel good enough to finish proccessing open orders.

Between sleeping, watching series and trying to eat like a proper human being, all I can do is spending some time relaxing and searching for a little more inspiration for the upcoming season. I have always loved Disney movies and Pocahontas used to be one of my favorites; even as a kid, I could sense there was a much stronger meaning behind the improbable romance that connected two different worlds. The (beautiful) expression "Colors of the Wind" seems to be self-explanatory. To my eyes, it is not only about respecting all living forces, but also about working with what we have and not forcing anything. It is about being free, while going with the flow.


The new Summer collection is on the run and will bring a huge transformation to Wilwarin Designs. I cannot tell anything concrete about it yet, but I hope the ideas behind my new concept might be of inspiration to many women. :)


Butterfly wishes,
Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...